WHAT IS MOLAC?
- MOLAC , Which stands for " Modern Linguistics and African Cultural
Promotion Centre" Is a Modern Centre for Foreign Languages and advancements
as well as for the promotion of African Culture.
- Molac became operational as Per 1st of January, 1995.
-Some of the experience the centre enjoys has been acquired from the defunct
Alliance Francaise of Arusha.
OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS
Molac objectives and functions are two folds:
2. Promoting African Culture and Arts
Molac undertakes the teaching of various foreign Languages namely; English,
French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Urdu, Hindu, Gujirati and others.
2. African Culture and Arts Forum.
Molac aims at promoting African culture and Arts through research, information
THE COMPONENTS OF MOLAC
Molac is made up of three parts as follows:
1. The General Assembly ( G.M)
This comprises ordinary, honorary and affiliated members.
2. The executive Committee.
3. The executive secreatariat.
The Molac headquarters are in Arusha Region, situated in the North - East of the
United Republic of Tanzania.
Corridor Area, BEN BELLA HOUSE.
Postal Address is:
P.O. BOX 1945
CALL: 255 (0)744 294366
Help Us let people know about Molac, Tell your friend about Molac's Website.